Facial Recognition System: SY Face 110
Synel’s facial recognition system
Synel’s facial recognition system, SY-Face, is an embedded face recognition software with leading “Dual Sensor” Face Recognition Algorithm, which is applicable for time attendance and access control applications.
The SY-Face is a time and attendance and access control terminal that uses face recognition technology to instantly identify users. The SY-Face provides a touch-free, hygienic alternative to fingerprint and hand readers, while still eliminating “buddy punching” and the need for cards or badges. Users simply look at the device and within seconds they are identified and either clocked in for work or granted secure access.
- Dependable – Successfully deployed in challenging real time environments
- Trackable – The only biometric method where the transaction records can be visually confirmed
- Contactless – Non-intrusive, a non-contact verification process
- Reliable performance
- Multi factor authentication
Synel MLL PayWay – Face recognition system for small organization, with capacity of 300 face recognition templates.
SY-110 face recognition was designed for quick and easy installation access control terminal, this type of Facial Recognition System may work as a stand-alone device or on-line using Synel access control software.
The available verification modes:
- ID and Pin: Use ID and password sequentially as a verification method.
- ID and Face: Use ID and face sequentially as a verification method.
- Card and Face: Use card and face sequentially as a verification method.
- Card: Use card as a verification method.
As an access control Facial Recognition System this terminal may be connected to any door relay connection NC/NO/COM:
Relay output for access power supplies
² Normal Close (NC): the standard status is CLOSE.
² Normal Open (NO): the standard status is OPEN.
² COM: common port