Additional CCTV integration in Harmony
Since the acquisitions of Anteco by Synel over a year ago, a number of meaningful processes have taken place to integrate Anteco’s systems with Synel’s solutions, and specifically with Harmony – Synel’s complete solution for managing employees’ activities in the organization – completing its access control module and enhancing its security capabilities.
Harmony interfaces with a variety of CCTV systems, which can be chosen from a given list.
Anteco’s Magic Radar system integration with Harmony
Recently, Magic Radar system has been added to the large number of recording systems supported by Synel’s Harmonys BMS module. The module enables real time viewing of each camera installed on site without the need for additional viewing program. In this way, the shift manager can immediately investigate events and alerts initiated by the access control and burglar alarm systems, all within one single system and without the need for shifting to another screen or a different program.
Set up of all cameras and additional definitions of the system can all be done through the dedicated program supplied with the system.
· Camera definition and attribution to CCTV controller
· Attribution of camera to door
· Positioning of camera’s icon on the map
· Live picture pop up
· Viewing of events recordings (including forwards & backwards navigation)
· Double clicking an icon from an event listing displays a live picture
Naturally, it is possible to use all BMS’s characteristics for camera’s operations:
· Sensitivity set up for doors
· Automatic actions to be taken upon receipt of an alert – sending of an
e.mail or SMS messages, etc.
· Action instruction to central upon the occurrence of an event
· Event documentation