Lesson 17 – Global update and Future absence in Harmony
Global update and Future absence in Harmony
In this lesson we will concentrate on two comment activities that customer uses in Harmony Manual edit screen .
- Global Update – provide the ability a selected range of dates with a specific data , for one or many employees ( e.g. update a project day absence for the entire organization )
- Define Future absences for an employee ( e.g. stating that the employee is taking a vacation day next Tuesday ) .
Inserting a Global Update
- Right-click and select New > Global update.
- Enter the details and click Update.
- The details of the update appear.
Inserting a Future Absence
- Right-click and select New > Absence Planner.
- Select the type of absence and click OK.
- The details of the new transaction appear.