Synel communication software
Synel MLL PayWay LTD. The leading Time and Attendance software developer with the leading Harmony workforce management solution, developed an advanced and high technology communication software – Sy-Bridge.
The Sy-Bridge is a mid-ware software that developed for numerus functionalities for any client requirements.
Sy-Bridge is a service software that run in the background and give communication service for attendance software such as Harmony, the Sy-Bridge is compatible with entire Synel terminals with an advanced online Query and Web Service technologies.
Except for Synel terminals the Sy-Bridge communicate with the following hardwares:
- TDCS – and free switch for telephone attendance reporting
- LPR – card plate recognition
- Alarm devices.
Sy-Bridge support the following communication types:
- TCP, local network.
- Local communication RS232/485.
- Modem – using the telephone lines.
- Call DLL or web service to adapt it to your application and database.