Project Cost Management for Medium Size Organizations
Work methods and work management may be rendered highly efficiently if correctly evaluated, based on data retrieved from an employee reporting. This data is the most basic infrastructure for reliable decision-making.
HARMONY Light’s Project Cost Management module for medium-size organizations, enables management and accurate calculation of hours worked allocated by budget planning. This Project Cost Management module is an efficient tool to manage, control and follow-up on cost centers activity.
SYNEL’s Project Cost Management system for medium-size organizations provide the following benefits:
- Support for reporting by cost center
- Reporting of cost centers by personal web screens or terminals
- Comparison report between attendance and projects
- Follow-up reports on tasks time span
- Setting reporting permissions by employee/organizational hierarchy
- Comparison of overtime worked vs. task reporting
- Blocking reporting of cancelled/on-hold project
- Export of files to excel for further analysis
- Transfer to external systems and payroll by reporting codes
- A unique feature:
option to assign a project rule to a project & cost center and prioritize it over an employee’s project rule
*HARMONY Light’s Project Cost Management module is not suitable for organizations with under 200 employees.