Lesson 30 – Glossary
Changing and Defining Terms in the Glossary
- Select Global parameters > System Manager > Glossary.
Figure 1: Path to the Glossary
- Login. The default password is the value of m*d, where m = the month and d = the day of the month. For example, on June 12 the password is 72 (m = 6 and d = 12)
If the password is correct the Glossary screen will open.
Figure 2: Glossary for GUI Text
- Click the tab for the type of GUI item you want to change.
- Type the word to search for into the Find what field.
Figure 3: Searching for the Word “Department”
- Type the replacement text into the Replace with field.
- Click the Find next button to show the first Glossary entry to be replaced.
- Click the Replace button to replace the text in that Glossary entry.
- Repeat Find next and Replace until you have changed all Glossary entries that you want to change
When you are finished, click OK to exit the Glossary.