Lesson 32 – Export Record Format
Export Record Format
- In order to define additional fields according to your requirements: after choosing the relevant file, you can drag the relevant fields to the Export Record Format section.
- For each field you can define the following parameters:
All details concerning each selected field are outlined here. You must mark the required field in the list, and then the field name will appear under the right-hand screen under Properties | Name. Some of the data will be updated automatically: Name, Column Number., Field Size
Alignment- Determines whether data will be aligned to the right or left inside the field.
Format- Designated only for fields containing date or time.
Merge Fields- Enables writing a formula to merge multiple fields to a single field.
The formula must be written according to the following guidelines:
- Each section of the formula must be separated by a space.
- All mathematical calculations are allowed.
- Each payroll section must begin with the correct payroll prefix
(P-Payroll, H-Time classification, E-Exception, B-Breaks) followed by the pay code.
- Fields from the Employee table must begin with the EMP. prefix.
For example: ((P100 + P125 + P150 ) * 5) * emp.hourprice
Figure 19: Export Record Format