Lesson 32 – Export Record Format
Export Record Format
- In order to define additional fields according to your requirements: after choosing the relevant file, you can drag the relevant fields to the Export Record Format section.
- For each field you can define the following parameters:
All details concerning each selected field are outlined here. You must mark the required field in the list, and then the field name will appear under the right-hand screen under Properties | Name. Some of the data will be updated automatically: Name, Column Number., Field Size
Alignment– Determines whether data will be aligned to the right or left inside the field.
Format– Designated only for fields containing date or time.
Merge Fields– Enables writing a formula to merge multiple fields to a single field.
The formula must be written according to the following guidelines:
- Each section of the formula must be separated by a space.
- All mathematical calculations are allowed.
- Each payroll section must begin with the correct payroll prefix
(P-Payroll, H-Time classification, E-Exception, B-Breaks) followed by the pay code.
- Fields from the Employee table must begin with the EMP. prefix.
For example: ((P100 + P125 + P150 ) * 5) * emp.hourprice
Figure 19: Export Record Format