SYNERGY firmware improvements
SYNERGY the Biometric fingerprint terminal from Synel Mll Payway LTD. the new release version from Synel R&D published as internal ECO document.
Improvements add from version 22.214.171.124.
- As of this version, SD card is no longer used, therefore operating system (as well as SGA application, all dynamic files) is stored on terminal NAND.
- Linux operation system has been upgraded to kernel version 3.2.69
- Two algorithms have been added for card reading in wiegand from an external reader:
• 26_8_i and 34_10_i, which are equivalent with internal reader algorithms.
• Improved reading of Mifare/Desfire. Reader reads last 32 bytes (instead of 32 first bytes). Solved problem of reading cards as identical in cards with more than 32 bytes.
- A new CAS FP unit fully compatible with Bio Smack.
- Terminal may be used with keyboard version SY-[Reader Type]-VER11 (WD can be used).
- Communication drivers have been integrated into Linux.
- DOK: When attempting to copy files from terminal to DOK and visa versa, it is possible to access also sub-folder under the root folder by clicking # and place cursor on file/folder+Enter on file/folder to copy. Click ESC to exit.
- Terminal hardware component time is updated when web service sends time setting to terminal (previously only operating system was updated).
Problem solved in this version:
Multiple step reporting: when attempting to correct an erroneous next step, keyed-in info was erroneously fed to the 1st step of reporting instead of the step to be corrected.