What is Sy-Bridge software
Sy-Bridge software by Synel MLL PayWay LTD. The leading Time and Attendance software.
What is Sy-Bridge software and how can use it for your organization?
Sy-Bridge is an application that runs as a service and serves third party software such as Harmony for communication with the entire Synel terminals online mode in Query or Web Service methods.
The Sy-Bridge support the following terminals group:
- Synergy – perform user communication request, Off-Line and On-Line using the Web Service technology.
- SY-Face – perform user communication request and collect data every Min
- SY7xx/4xx – perform user communication request, Off-Line and On-Line using the listen mode receive queries from the terminal and sends requests
- TDCS – for telephone attendance reporting using Diva (4/8 phone lines) or Free SWITCH,
- burglar alarm devices.
The Sy-Bridge Software lets the user manage and controls Synel’s terminals for application editing (Synergy terminals) and communicate with the entire terminals by Synel MLL Payway LTD.
Sy-Bridge support the following communication types:
- TCP, local network.
- Local communication RS232/485.
- Modem – using the telephone lines.
- Call DLL or web service to adapt it to your application and database.
Learn more about Sy-Bridge software terminal management system