Payroll Symbol Method
Under Source Table, choose the employee file. In this file there are two mandatory fields that must be included in the exported file: Payroll ID and Quantity. These fields must be dragged to the Export Record Format section.
The fields are virtual:
- Numerator field – numbers the lines in the file
- Const field – enables exporting different characters at different lengths
This tab is used when the Numerator and Const fields are included.
- Mark the Yes/No check box to determine what payroll hour type will be exported.
- For each hour type, you enter the Payroll ID of your payroll software.
- Select a Field Type. The Field Type determines the data transmission format (quantity, hour, day). For breaks and transportation there is an additional format – Cost.
Figure 1: Payroll ID