Telephone Reporting System
What is Telephone Reporting System?
The Telephone Reporting System is an electronic service that allows employees time attendance reporting using a phone with Touch-toneTM service, instead of reporting in the terminals by swiping card or fingerprint registration. When using the Telephone Reporting system the system checks the telephone reporting number and confirms the employee is authorized to report through this telephone number.
The Telephone Reporting System is available throughout any place and can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A telephone data collection and reporting system is essential and useful where there is no need for a complete and cumbersome system, in cases such as a small number of employees, or employees spread in a number of remote locations, where a central building does not exist. The System is based on standard components, making it easy to install and operate in any organization.
What are the advantages?
Using the Telephone Reporting System your organization will become more flexible for employees that work out of the building and for organization with few small offices with few employees or sites without communication.
- Employee’s attendance data – in real time
- Reports authenticity verification
- One communication software for both terminals and the telephone reporting system
- An instant alert to the company’s headquarters on an employee failing to report
- An automatic SMS (text message) alert to manager / regional manager