HARMONY Cloud Workforce Management System
A complete employee management solution for small organizations
HARMONY Cloud enables managers to supervise employees independently, by using the most advanced online tools day and night. HR departments can now avoid referring to a service bureau with endless queries.
SYNEL’s workforce management system was designed as an integrated system in which employee data is registered only once and applied across all system modules (see below). Workforce management solutions are time and cost effective, helps avoid errors and enables maximal availability.
HARMONY Cloud’s workforce management system modules:
- Attendance and absence time calculation
- Quota management and validation vs. balances
- Mensa management and charging of employees
- Pricing and reporting of cost centers/sub-cost centers
- Access control
- Employee/manager portal
- Shift work schedule
- Alerts to employees and managers
- Management of reporting by standard
- Telephony reporting or reporting by smartphone
- A web interface for manager and employee
- Projects/cost centers
- Work schedule
- Security array – access control
HARMONY Cloud workforce management software will substantially increase your organization’s efficiency, due to a single online database available to any decision maker or personnel manager.
A permissions system produces access rights to all level employees. Ultimately, solutions can link to other information systems in the most optimal way.
HARMONY Cloud’s technology and operating environment:
- Microsoft based system written on a C# Microsoft.Net 4.0 platform.
- Advanced development components: html5/WPF/WCF.
- MS_SQL database (payroll module in Oracle as well).
- Employee access modules to system may be operated via any internet browser and end-device supporting HTML5 technology.
- Communication with terminals via advanced protocols within a broad range of data transmission technologies: GPRS, Ethernet, Wi-Fi.
- Integration with organization’s computing systems.
- Efficient use of office infrastructure.