Welcome to the blog page of Synel! You can read the latest news about everything that is related to our company.
The Access Control forecasts for year 2022 article – research and markets estimates that the Access Control application is the next future growth in the market follow by the smartphone proliferation that available anytime and anywhere
The estimated growing demand will be from the government sector.
According to the research the technologies that expected to be the next generation of access control will include a wireless technology and mobile application
Mr. Erez Buganim, Synel Deputy CEO & VP, Business Development & Marketing said says that access through mobile application using Synel mobile application is the top of the art technology from Synel Cloud system.
Harmony Smart application developed for the Time and Attendance market, the application is a user-friendly and very easy to install and setup.
The application authorized the employees open the doors and gates according to his permission by pressing the open-door button in the application.
The employee permissions modified by the manager or the authorized security manager.
The application available at Android and Apple store.
A published article for Access Control forecasts for year 2022 – research and markets estimates that the Access Control market will raise of 6.67% and will reach to US$8.361 billion by 2022, in 2017 the market is estimated to US$6053 billion.
The main reason for the growing global market forecast is the immediate need for security against criminal activities.
Government sector is the biggest market share in 2016 due to rising of criminal activities and smart cities growing. The governments are mostly using access control systems to control employees attendance and workforce management and to prevent unauthorized access to confidential data.
Mr. Erez Buganim, Synel Deputy CEO & VP, Business Development & Marketing said that the growing Access control and cloud technologies will create a significant opportunities for the global biometric systems market.
Cloud Workforce and Access Control solution from Synel
Harmony cloud from Synel Mll Payway Ltd. The leading workforce management solution that using the Biometric technology available today for small to medium company’s, the solution that a year ago was available only for big companies with big budget is available today for everyone.
According to the latest research study released by researchandmarkets.com, ‘Electronic Access Control Systems (EACS) – Global Strategic Business Report’ the global EACS market is expected to reach close to USD 40 billion by 2024.
The report analyzes the EACS worldwide markets by the following Types:
- Card-Based EACS,
- Biometrics-Based EACS,
- Audio and Video-Based EACS,
- and Keypad-Based EACS.
According to the report the Access Control is one of the most critical security for commercial & residential and any other infrastructure facility.
Synel Mll Payway Ltd. One of the leading workforce management technology solution and the only company that manufacture and developing over all solutions including Employees time management, company Access control. Visitors management. Parking lot management, gate control and many other features.
Mr. Erez Buganim, Synel Deputy CEO & VP, Business Development & Marketing said that We are proud to be the leading manufacture that has chosen to implement the Human Resource Management System with the company Access Control system .
Mr. Erez Buganim, Synel Deputy CEO & VP, Business Development & Marketing said that After months of hard work, we are delighted to inform the new Harmony improvements release. Here are some key changes
Main improvements that add in Harmony version 126.96.36.199
- In order to improve the processing procedure a queue server was added for transactions processing.
- The Notifier server was add to the Cloud interface. Z
- A new Schedule plan add to Work Schedulemodule enables to plan a work schedule by services, qualifications and preferences
- A new Manager view permission by cost center – A user with permission for specific cost center may view all other employees that reporting to a certain cost center
User interface improvements:
- An alert will be displayed when license is due to expire within 90 days.
- A new permission add for the Replacement Manager, the admin may determine if he views data of his employees for requests approval, or only the data accessible to him as per his user profile.
In order to avoid unnecessary processing, when a user activates reprocessing for the entire organization an alert will appear indicating the quantity of employees to be processed.
Updating of Work rules will be blocked to user with read only permission.
- Scheduling VS. Actual report: printed in CSV format.
- When clicking report preview an additional tab opens and a loading report message appears until the reported is loaded.
A description was added above the attachment button indicates the acceptable document format.
Doors and Security Groups: when searching for a door/group, all doors consisting of the searched value will appear.
In SYnergy: – a new Communicates add via SFTP protocol. – Terminal is reset instead of reboot. A quicker process. – Firmware may be remotely upgraded.
* Settings are sent instead of programming.
- Icon and menu replaced, calendar is compatible with interface language.
- User should activate GPS when reporting for establishing his location.
System supports Pan–tilt–zoom Samsung cameras and their equivalent camera server: includes video and playback.
Department Absence Type Report (Monthly matrix report): It is possible to display employees who are currently at work.
A new report: Manager report approval report.
- Approved/Unapproved future absences will be marked (for manager) in green and red respectively.
- customer that using the balance tracking module, after selecting an absence type, the following data will be displayed: existing balance, time accumulated from beginning of month and number of remaining days for this absence type.
- It is possible to display requests for approval/employees for replacement manager
HARMONY cloud for employee online time and attendance management system. the Harmony cloud from Synel MLL PayWay LTD is a cloud base system with an online workforce management software that allows an online access using any web browser, in accordance with manager or employee designated permission level.
Deputy CEO & VP, Business Development & Marketing. Mr. Erez Buganim, says that the Harmony cloud enables employees using the internet web browser to login any time and view the previous attendance reporting data, anywhere any time.
Employee may update the missing attendance data and inform the system for his future absence, in the end of the period the employee can check his previous attendance and confirm his attendance report.
Managers will be informed at any changes that made by the employee’s and will have to confirm, for example employee missing attendance reporting, in the end of the period the manager will have to confirm the employee’s attendance report and the report will be directed to the payroll system.
the Harmony cloudfrom Synel designed for small, medium and large companies.
The attendance software is very flexible and user friendly and easy to learn